CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 1 July 2011

An Eventful Month for July

Last night I've managed to make up 3 programs for myself for this month.

First, I've managed to invite my cousins to watch Transformer: Dark of the Moon with me on this coming Sunday. Yes, I’ve been waiting for the movie to be released. So, I’m very happy that I finally got to watch it.

Secondly, I've managed to get a team for treasure hunt on 10th July which I've registered today. The team comprises of my cousin, her friend (from Australia that coincidently is coming to KK over that week), my friend and I. All are gals. Thus, we named our team as Ultimate Galz. Actually, it was my cousin’s friend who is the one who found out about this hunt. Otherwise, I wouldn’t know about it. She asked my cousin and my cousin invited me and then I invited my friend.

The treasure hunt is called ISM HUNT 2011 Treasure Hunt “Exploring New Frontiers”. It is organized by Institute of Surveyors Malaysia.

Thirdly, I might be going on a day trip to tip of Borneo and Kundasang on the 3rd or 4th weekend. Hopefully this trip will not be cancelled.

0 comments:

Post a Comment